Ordered a coupla t-shirts online, they arrive. Now a second batch of the same t-shirts have arrived, but I’ve not been charged for them?
I’d send them back, but it’s a make to order kinda site, and the likelihood they’d want them back is slim…
Might do a giveaway for them soon then…
Both are persona related, so I figures folk on here might like them.
((I don’t know how I’m s’posed to be part of waiting staff and take orders and ask how customers are today at college if I can’t talk due to the fact it is like eating razorblades when I try to, and my signing is shakey at best, assuming the customers understand sign language…))
If you’ve been:
- physically abused
- verbally abused
- unbelievably stressed
- had your heart broken
- dealing/dealt with your parents separating
- hiding stuff from friends/family cause you’re scared of being judged
- judged for something you can’t help
- self harmed
….Then reblog this to show people what reality is like for you.
((making poké-hats uwu
some are going to friends, others might be either sold, or put in giveaways, depending on how generous i feel))
And I’ll create a starter for our characters.
- Child!AU: Our characters suddenly find themselves responsible for an infant and attempt to look after it until they can find who the child belongs to with little luck
- Coffee Shop!AU: One of our characters works in a coffee shop and the other has a crush on them. They come in all the time for coffee even though they don’t drink it. One day they are approached by their crush and they get talking.
- College!AU: Our characters meet while attending university and end up sharing a dorm room. Awkwardness ensues after a drunk one night stand after a night of partying
- Criminal!AU: Our characters are criminals on the run from the police, doing whatever they can to remain free. They take on various disguises and aliases as they travel from country to country. (Can involve multiple FCs)
- Haunted!AU: One of our characters dies and comes back to visit the other, they cannot pass over until they’ve told the other person their feelings for them, which they cannot bring themselves to do. In the meantime the other person begins to fall in love with the ghost.
- Highschool!AU: Our characters attend high school together and hate each other. They avoid each other at all costs until they end up in detention together or are forced to work on a project together. They begin to become friends although neither of them will admit it.
- Hostage!AU: One of our characters is a criminal, that takes refuge in the other characters house, essentially keeping them hostage. The hostage begins to develop feelings for their capture and helps them evade the police.
- Magic!AU: One of our characters gains magical powers but has no idea how to control them. With the other characters help they try to figure out how to use them correctly but not without some mishaps along the way.
- Possessed!AU: One of our characters is possessed by a demon and the other must figure out a way of saving them before its too late.
- Road Trip!AU; Our characters go on a road trip, there’s a lot of laughter and fun and sightseeing and also a lot of trouble along the way.
- Royalty!AU: One of our characters is royalty and the other is their servant. The servant has feelings for the Royalty but knows nothing can happen as they (Royalty) are engaged to marry and it is frowned upon. Little do they know that their feelings are returned.
- Sanatorium!AU: One of our characters is a long time resident in a sanatorium and the other is the new staff member assigned to care for them.
- Serial Killer!AU: Our characters are a pair of serial killers who have teamed up and began a killing spree, targeting the weak and vulnerable.
- Vegas!AU: Our characters, who have never met, unintentionally get married after a drunk night in Vegas. They wake up the next morning and attempt to get a divorce but have to wait a week. In this week they begin to get to know each other and fall in love.
- Victim!AU: One of our characters is a victim of a terrible crime and is found by the other character, who tries to help them through there ordeal but falls in love with them along the way.
- "Who did this to you?"
- "I’m ashamed of you."
- "I hate you."
- "You disgust me."
- "I love you."
- "Don’t go, please!"
- "Just leave already."
- "I don’t care about you."
- "I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many dogs at once…"
- "Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you."
- "Lets bring this to the bedroom."
- "I don’t love you."
- "I lied."
- "You’re pathetic."
- "You need to sleep sometime."
- "Come on, just hit me!"
- "Leave me alone!"
- "Don’t touch me."
- "I wish I’d never met you."
- "You’re adorable."
- "Do you have a cuddle buddy yet?"
- "Mind if I sleep here tonight?"
- "Kiss me already."
- "You’re beautiful."
"I don’t really have any wishes, Mr Anon. What is there really to wish for? I mean, I’m not exactly having a bad life, and although there are things in the past I may not have liked, they’ve made me who I am…so…
Although, I would quite like to have an unlimited supply of wagashi…but I’d end up fat if that’s all I ate.”